Monday, January 10, 2022

To ponder.

 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me  because he  has anointed me to preach the good news to the poor. Luke 4: 18

From within my sacred space I was looking at the 'love' embedded in the beautiful rose, its formation, its colour, its perfume, only love that could come from God.  As I gazed into this love a gentle breeze touched my face  like a breath of fresh air on a hot day. It seemed to just pass  across my face leaving a sense of what I could only call a deep peace and inner warmth. I just wanted to sit and stay in my sacred space where God felt so close and my prayer for this New Year was  : 'Spirit of the living God fall afresh on me in 2022.' 

What are your thoughts? What is the Spirit saying to you about this New Year?

Grace and peace from the Lord Jesus Christ.

Anne, servant of the Lord

                                                    Emanating love.