Friday, January 21, 2022

God is all in all

 Come and take a look at God's wonders, they will take your breath away. Psalm 66:5 (MSG)

There is something about coming across a feather on the ground, its like a message has been left for me and I find myself picking it up, admiring it and taking it home to add to the collection of 'feather messages' in the jar in my sacred space. So many times I come home from my walk, feather in hand. I marvel at the colours, the bird that owned it AND the God that made it. I never cease to be amazed at the creation of God, the detail, the beauty, the 'tidiness' of a feather. Today I didn't have to go far to receive a feathered message, it was right there on the garden table, in my space, left for me by a tiny bird, a winged angel. As I noticed it there  I said to God, Let's have a look at this together and a quietness fell all around me.

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you.

Anne, servant of the Lord