Friday, January 28, 2022

 He is the God who made the world and everything in it. Acts 17:24

My joy and delight was complete when I was asking God what will I see of him today and I had hardly finished my question when  I heard the busy twittering of the blue wrens in the garden, more so perhaps because since living where I now live l have only seen my much loved birds two or three times in as many years  and there they were, busy running up and down the fence and daring to almost come into my sacred space! As I watched them my heart was filled with love and  joy as they are so special and so God given and I thought of the words' where love reigns, the very joy of heaven is felt.' Oh how true.

I like these thoughts by Dr Hugh Ross: Wherever we look in the realms of nature we see evidence of God's design and exquisite care for his creatures, Whether we examine the cosmos in its largest scale or its tiniest ( and I want to add or in his little Blue Wrens) his handiwork is evident. God's fingerprints are visible.

May joy and delight be yours today.

Anne, servant of the Lord.

                                                My joy and delight.