Monday, October 18, 2021

The morning stars sang

God of unchanging power, when the heaven and earth were made, the morning stars sang together and the host of heaven shouted for joy: open our eyes to the wonders of your creation. (APBA portion of the prayer of the week)

 Every night, last thing before I hop into bed, I go outside and say good night to God as I look up to the night sky. The bright moon - the multiple millions, no billions of stars, winking at the earth, all taking their places in the universe and order of things and I am in wonder and awe of our God. Somehow it leaves me with a great sense of love and peace. 

Camille Pissarro said: Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where others see nothing.

Peace.

Anne, servant of the Lord. 

                                                            God is in his house.