Friday, October 22, 2021

Lost in wonder love and praise

For this is how God loved the world. John 3:16

Jesus would say: 'Loose yourself in me and find my love.' Oh how I love to do that. It can be as simple as looking into the face of a beautiful flower, or a passing moment when you turn the  corner in the garden and its filled with the perfume of the sweet peas or roses, or it can be looking into the eyes of the rosella who slowly turns its head away from the bush of berries it is feeding on to give you a look of knowing. And its so easy to feel that love  sitting with a group of elderly people in the nursing home service singing 'The great love of God O how lavishly Given.' Loose yourself in me and find my love, says Jesus.

Grace and peace from the Lord Jesus Christ.

Anne, servant of the Lord

                                                Its all God's love