Monday, October 25, 2021

Skies of blue, clouds of white

 

For in him all things were created. Col 1:16

Whether it’s a thick fog full of mystery, a storm of lightening and clashing thunder, a brilliant sunrise, an even more brilliant sunset, crashing waves on the sea shore, birds of every type filling our skies or flowers, a kaleidoscope of colour in the garden, it is all made by the hand of God our creator and I say, 'When you see the beauty around you, let each little detail remind you to lift your head in praise.' O God, our God, how wonderfully you have made it all for our joy and delight.

I love that song which goes:  I see the skies of blue, clouds of white, the bright blessed day, the dark sacred night and I say to myself, what a beautiful world. (Louis Armstrong)

Each day. Every day lift your head and thank God for all you see.

Grace and peace from the Lord Jesus Christ

Anne, servant of the Lord.

                                   Yes, he made you too!