Monday, February 29, 2016

Keep us Lord

Those who have died believing in Christ will rise to life.....and so will always be with the Lord.
1 Thessalonians 4: 16-17

I think of the elderly I visit at home.
I think of the disability group of a Sunday afternoon
I think of the person behind the shop counter
I think of the man and his dog, homeless, sitting on the street at the local shops
I think of my family and friends
I think of my colleagues and work mates
All the people I engage with in my daily life and I think of those profound words that have stayed with me ever since I first read them. Words of power 'We are entrusted with the words of life.'
Lord, keep me in a sure and confident faith, and let me help others find it.
Grace and peace from the Lord Jesus Christ.
Anne, servant of the Lord