Monday, July 13, 2015

stepping stones

Once there was a man who went out to sow grain. Mark 4:3
Sometimes I hear people say their job is boring, mundane, and feel they are not making a difference. Well,  one day when I was out walking I noticed a lone worker operating a trench digger, digging footings for a new building and in a moment I thought, fancy doing that all day. Then I had this sudden thought, a flash of realisation that every job is so important no matter how it may seem. Without the footings, the building cant be built.  Think about all you do. The big and the small, and the difference that makes. I cant think of anything we do in life that dose not make a difference. Can you?
R.L.Sharpe said:We are given a bag of tools, a shapeless mass, a book of rules; and each must make, ere life is flown, a stumbling block or a stepping stone.
Grace and peace from the Lord Jesus Christ.
Anne, servant of the Lord.