Monday, September 19, 2022

Thankful under the beauty of the stars and moon for all of God's creation. (Celtic Liturgy) 

I guess for me the sacred space at night holds great awe and wonder topped with the air filled fragrance of the garden, as I pause before turning in to be, as the Celtic liturgy says, thankful under the beauty of the stars and moon for all of God's creation.' How long is it since you paused to take in the floating clouds across the night sky, like ships in the night, or the silver so distant, yet so close moon, or the countless millions of stars glittering in the velvet sky like little lights punching through holes of darkness?  Its in the gazing of the vastness of the universe that the magnitude and awe of God is seen  and my final night prayer goes up in praise: Let your Glory Lord fall in this space - let your fragrance rest in this space.

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you.  Anne, servant of the Lord

In stillness and quiet I find my rest