Friday, September 9, 2022

God bless the Queen

 I am among you as one who serves. Luke 22:27

This is one of my favourite verses from the bible and has been the backbone of my ministry. I recall the words of William Penn when he said ' I expect to pass through life but once. If, therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do for any fellow being, let me do it now, for I shall not pass this way again.'   I heard a similar saying from a speech the late Queen Elizabeth the 11 gave when she said :'we are all persons in this life just passing through. May we do our very best to care for all who come our way. ' May we take into our hearts and minds the great Christian love and devotion and service to God and people  as shown to us by our late Queen.

Grace and peace from our Lord Jesus Christ.   Anne, servant of the Lord.

                                                Queen Elizabeth 11