Friday, April 1, 2022

A burning bush experience

 I thank my God upon every remembrance of you. Phil 1:3

God has done it again!  On Sunday I preached the sermon at church and I unusually felt less confident and anxious about it. I felt things were not right in my preparation and content but it was too late to do anything about that as I stood at the pulpit, except of course, to ask God to bring his peace and I thought of Julian of Norwich …..'All will be well, all manner of things will be well.' And, as Julian would say, 'it was so'' and as I got into my car to come home the bush in front of me was full of blue wrens. Sometimes our human anxiety crowds out God's peace, a thing he constantly reminds me of in the presence of these darling little feathered blessings of God's presence.

Jehovah - shalom.   The Lord is peace.

Anne, servant of the Lord.

                                                A blessing.