Monday, March 28, 2022

Handclasps of prayer

 There the Lord bestows his blessings. Psalm 133:3

Once I took my hands of the steaming cup of tea I held them in a handclasp of prayer with God, still warm and comforting, clasped together and reflected a moment on the rose bush with in my sight as if it displayed itself there so it would be seen and it was drinking in the morning dew, damp, moist, refreshing on its leaves, its that refreshment that will sustain it through the day and ah, we know all about such refreshment, that drink of living water that sustains us and once filled with morning blessings God whispers: 'Go to your place, dispatch your abilities and unfurl my goodness.' (Gariepy)

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you.

Anne, servant of the Lord

                                            Covered in thousands of drops of life giving water