Friday, March 4, 2022

A dab of green, a touch of yellow.

 Mary - she sat at the Lord's feet and listened. Luke 10:39

The morning is such a moment of wonder as the dark fades into the morning light and everything begins to take shape more clearly. The silhouette   of the trees begin to take their fuller form as if God has taken out his paints and coloured them in, a dab of green here a touch of yellow there and the big and small of the bird life shake their feathered bodies into  wakening and launch into morning praise. (perhaps we could learn something from them?) I love to hold these images and wonders in my heart as they are so richly untouched by the coming bustle and rush of the new day. From the sacred space come sacred images and thoughts, sustaining food and I realise that God is all about me and in my heart - everywhere- yet in me -  and as I prepare to launch into the day I hear God say - go- go into your day and live as me.

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you.

Anne, servant of the Lord

                                                The morning taking shape.