Friday, March 25, 2022

Where I am God is.

 Your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom and your dominion endures throughout all generations. The Lord is faithful in all his promises  and faithful in all he does. Psalm 145:13

So much surrounds me from my garden that are memories. The very large pots of maiden hair ferns that belonged to my great grandfather, a Jew who worshiped faithfully in the synagogue, a Mr Lincoln rose that is in memory of my mother, the Princess Elizabeth rose, beautiful pink buds, in memory of my sister Elizabeth, a glorious rose that's a deep orange, called Desert Dust. reminding me of my years mission nursing in the outback but they are more than just plants of memories, they speak to me of more than that for in each and every person they represent is a deep connection with God for each and everyone played their part in my faith formation. These surround me in my sacred space and bring the sacred presence with them. I pick the roses to put in a vase inside, a bunch of beautiful flowers, given to myself. I wonder do you have a garden of memories that is full of love - God's love?

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you.

Anne, servant of the Lord

                                                4 generations old.