Monday, March 21, 2022

A spontaneous response.

 O God, you are my God: eagerly will I seek you. Psalm 63:1

As I sat to talk to God I asked him may his thoughts be my thoughts (Isaiah) May he have the desire to sit with me in the sacred space on a  chair that is always empty and ready for him and may he show me the wonders about me and may he fill my day with blessings. His response was almost spontaneous for here they came, a flock of Zebra Finches and Yellow Rump  Finches landing in the cool, clear refreshment of the waters in the bird bath, dancing on spindly, twig like little legs all around the rim of the bird bath and some hanging onto the leaves of the glorious rose bush in its second flush(  Are the roses looking brighter and more beautiful than yesterday?) And I thought how wondaful God is to let us have a taste of heaven on earth, enough to believe in it

Jehovah - shalom. The Lord is peace

Anne, servant of the Lord

Zebra Finches on a twig!