Monday, November 29, 2021

Come Lord Jesus

O you who answers prayer. Psalm 65:2
The invitation is there in my sacred space in the garden, for God to join me for a cup of tea, or was it him who invited me there?
However, as we sat I pondered on a cluster of sticks, seemingly dead in a pot at my feet and thought, ' It's time I threw that out' but then I saw a tiny bud, a sign of hope, swelling on a fragile stick and I was curious. I must tend to that and nurture it I thought. (Unbeknown at the time, that bud was to turn into a beautiful Fuchsia of pink and purple flowers with their heads bent as if in prayer.)  This seemingly dead stick was to me a symbol, a reminded for me  to watch for the green shoots, new life, and reflect that with God the end is never the end but the beginning of new things.
Grace and peace from the Lord Jesus Christ
Anne, servant of the Lord.
                                                Resurection