Monday, November 15, 2021

Your blessing only

Hearts burning within us. Luke 24. ( and so they saw Christ) 

Sometimes the presence of God's blessings takes your breath away. Sometimes  the blessing is meant to be just yours and it turns into a prayer on your breath. Such blessings often catch you unawares and last a life time. One such blessing came when my ear rested on the merry trilling  song of the Blue Wren and my eyes fell on it brilliant metallic blue feathers. The first blessing this little bird gave me has impacted my life and bonded with me. God's blessings come in many forms, often sighted or heard by just you at that particular time. That is your blessing, God sent.

 Jehovah - Shalom. The Lord is peace.

Anne, servant of the Lord

                                              Darling little things of God.