Friday, September 11, 2020

Where is God?

My presence shall go with you and I will give you rest. Exodus 33:14
I recall a time in the outback when I sat by a pool of water, life giving water in the desert,and there were  rock faces  and lots and lots of red sand and I ask God, 'where are you in this arid place?' He replied, 'I am here within every grain of ancient sand. I am here in the life giving water in an arid place, I am here, I am here in the tree roots clinging  to the rock face. I am here, even in the meter span of a cobweb reaching from one rock to another, blowing in the wind, unbroken. He says I am here, I am  here from ancient times to with you now. And I ask God, 'where are you in the pandemic' and he replies 'I am here, I am here.'
May the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in all ways.
Anne, servant of the Lord.

Breakaways Coober Pedy SA