Monday, September 7, 2020

Bright yellow, dazzling in fact.

Lord, the light of your love is shining, in the midst of darkness shining.......shine Jesus shine, fill this land with the Father's glory  TIS 675
Bright yellow, dazzling in fact it is so bright. That's the wattle in bloom everywhere at the moment. Every time I look at it a smile comes across my face and my heart stirs.. There it is, clusters of fluffy balls of cheer dancing with joy in the gentle breeze and I am reminded of the lovely words of Macrina Wiederkehr 'A tree full of Angels.'  One glance and my day is brightened.  One glance and I am filled with blessings. Because of our love of Jesus we can shine this bright in God's world. We can put a smile on someones face today. May many we encounter today leave with a smile on their face and a blessing in their heart.
May the Lord of  peace himself give you peace at all times and in all ways.
Anne, servant of the Lord

God's love is shining