Monday, September 21, 2020

Created love kissed with blessings

 For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth..........to him be glory for ever and ever. Colossians 1:16 Paraphrased.

I saw a burst of love  when I saw the Crab apple tree in full bloom: I saw a burst of love  when I saw the golden wattle:  I saw a burst of love  when I smelt the perfume of the sweet peas:  I saw a burst of love  when I was given a bunch of violets that filled the moment with  a life time of memories. And (as Paula D'Arcy wrote) 'My heart whispered 'thank you' but it seemed shallow compared to the gift.' It's in these things, created by God for us to enjoy, that give me strength for the day. To see his created love that's kissed with blessings for us.

May the Lord of Peace himself give you peace at all times and in all ways.

Anne, Servant of the Lord.

                                                                    A burst of love