Friday, May 17, 2019

come fly with me.

The Lord is my light and my salvation - whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life - of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
That has to be one of the most comforting passages of scripture for life's journey. No way can anything be a threat or a risk when we know deep down we have salvation in Christ and his guiding light. We know we can trust him. Sometimes we might be in danger: he is there. Sometimes we need to take a risk in something that is on our heart: he is there. We need this reassuring passage of scripture to enable us to function fully as Christians in our personal life and in ministry but above all we need to trust its utmost truth. When we do, blessings often abound. Guillaume Apollinaire said this: 'Come to the edge' he said. They said 'we are afraid.' 'Come to the edge' he said. They came. He pushed them - and they flew!
Grace and peace from the Lord Jesus Christ.
Anne, servant of the Lord

Soaring high and free