Monday, May 13, 2019

And a new day dawned.

This is the day that the Lord has made. Psalm 118:24
Stillness and silence go hand in hand at dawn. There seems to be something mysterious and magical about it. Its a different silence to any other in the day and perhaps that is because it is 'still in the making' and things are slowly coming together in its formation like kaleidoscopes of colour in the sky and wakening bird calls and people stirring . It can all be dotted with personal experiences, with 'God moments'. Experiences like I saw this morning as I watched a single golden leaf fall from a tree, ever so gently, ever so slowly until it came to rest among a carpet of other golden leaves. I don't know what it was but it stirred something within me. It gave me a feeling of wonder, and peace even.
Grace and peace from the Lord Jesus Christ.
Anne, servant of the Lord

Ever so peaceful, gently, falling.