Friday, March 8, 2019

Morning light

I will bow down towards your holy temple and will praise your name for your love and faithfulness. Psalm 138:2
Often I am lost for words when I am out walking. There is just me, and those I take with me in prayer, and God. If its a morning walk or a quiet time sitting in the garden I see the last of the night stars fading into the day . The rising sun is still in its process of creating light for the new day bringing dappled colours  through the trees and all is quiet. It warms my heart, stills me, takes my breath away. It takes my words, leaving me in awe and I want to take my shoes off and slowly,  and beautifully a song rises up in my heart. With the coming of a new day new opportunities are opening up. I have sung. I have prayed and I have been in the presence of the Lord. I am prepared to' be ' the gospel and God knows my heart is blessed and I call it my morning prayer. What is your experience of morning prayer?
Grace and peace from the Lord Jesus Christ.
Anne, servant of the Lord.
sometimes others join me.