Friday, March 15, 2019

Let us pray

There was a man in Jerusalem whose name was Simeon: this man was  righteous and devout, looking forward to the consolation of Israel, and the Holy Spirit rested on him. Luke 2:22
Sometimes we hear a prayer and it resonates with us. We feel like it is 'our' prayer. We feel like it was  worked on with God's love and meant just for us.
 Take just a moment to slowly read the words of this beautiful, life giving prayer and once read, read it again slowly and let it sink in.

I will not die an unlived life.
I will not go in fear of falling or catching fire
I choose to inhabit my days:
to allow my living be open to me:
to make me less afraid, more accessible
to loosen my heart until it becomes
a wing, a torch,a promise.
I choose to use my insignificance to live
so that which comes to me as a seed
goes to the next as blossom
and that which comes to me as blossom, goes on as fruit.
(Davana Markova)

Grace and peace from the Lord Jesus Christ
Anne, servant of the Lord

so that which comes to me as seed, goes out as blossom