Monday, January 15, 2018

Not just any gate

I am the gate. John 10:7
There is something about a gate. Is it its invitation to go through and see whats on the other side? Is it a sense of mystery about what is on the other side, the unknown, the unseen? Or is it because in the back of my mind I hear the words of Jesus, 'I am the gate and who ever enters by me will be saved.'' Perhaps that's why I feel many a gate has a sense of invitation about it.
I like these words (author unknown) At the side of the road is a garden gate, which is always open, early and late....just over the hill and up along. And inside the gate is a place of rest where the host will give you His very best...just over the hill and up along.
Grace and Peace from the Lord Jesus Christ
Anne,servant of the Lord
The Gate.....Come!