Friday, July 28, 2017

Looking at God's love

For your love is ever before me, and I walk continually in your truth Psalm 26:3
This morning had a real sense of 'come walk with me ' about it from the moment I stepped out the door. The ground was wet from an early morning shower of rain and the air was fresh. On the empty trees hung one or two remnants of the past autumn and a lone magpie on the fence was heralding in the morning. A gum tree close by was 'painted pink' with the light of the wintry sunrise and the sky was as a painting in progress by a master artist as its colours were caught up in the swirling formation of the wind driven clouds. I stopped and looked. One of those looks when you see right into what it is you are looking at and I realised I was looking at God's love. Take time today to look into God's love for it will carry you through the day......and beyond.
Grace and peace from the Lord Jesus Christ
Anne,servant of the Lord