Friday, July 14, 2017

I see Jesus

Tend the flock of God........willingly. 1 Peter 5:2
I find the nearness of Jesus comes naturally when I just look at things in daily life.
I see a river and hear Jesus say: 'if you come to me you will not be thirsty.'
I see a paddock of sheep and hear Jesus say: 'I am the good shepherd.'
I take a slice of bread for my breakfast and hear Jesus say: 'I am the bread of life.'
I see a flock of topknot pigeons on the grass with the Grass Parrots,  Rosellas and King Parrots and I hear the melody of All things bright and beautiful, the Lord God made them all.
I see a small flowering plant growing through a crack in the wall and I know Jesus loves me.
I see the needy daily in my ministry and I want to sing: 'Jesus, O Jesus Come and fill our lives.' (TIS)
Grace and peace from the Lord Jesus Christ
Anne, servant of the Lord
King Parrots
Ki