Friday, February 3, 2017

For I am his and he is mine


For I am his, and he is mine. Here in the power of God I stand. (Christian Song)
I can stand on the top of the hill and look across the valley to the mountains at sunset and be in absolute awe of the beauty and oneness of God's creation and something in me, this little dot on top of the hill, says you belong and I feel it, I feel I belong and am part of all before and around me. In all of this creation there is you and you belong and you are important and without you, what you see before you is incomplete.I read this lovely poem by Michael Quoist:
A symphony needs each note, a book needs each word. A house needs each brick, the ocean needs each drop of water, the harvest needs each grain of wheat.
The whole of humanity needs you, as and where you are - you are unique - no one can take your place.
Just pause a moment and read that again and be blessed.
Grace and peace from the Lord Jesus Christ
Anne,servant of the Lord.