Monday, February 20, 2017

all together

Isaiah 65:25 The wolf and the lamb shall feed together.
 How wonderful it would be if this were the case today - the lamb and the wolf together - living in harmony and peace. So much of the worlds dilemma is because people have no vision they can not envision living in harmony and peace with each other but how that could change if people are at peace deep within their bodies and their communion with God was rich. Its then we can see the worth and value in all and the beauty and grace of God and his creation. I caught a glimpse of what this  could look like when I was visiting the optometrist a few days ago. The two lovely young men on the welcome desk were obviously of the alternate life style, the optometrist who saw me was from the middle east and traditionally dressed, the lass who fitted my glasses was from India and the other lass who took my next booking was from Italy. As I was on my way to work via this appointment I was clerically dressed and the optometrist was so interested in what I did on a daily basis. I walked away from that place with a skip in my step as I said to God. 'Now that is how your world should be -  everyone living in harmony and how can I help it be so?
Grace to you and peace
Anne,servant of the Lord
peace