Monday, February 27, 2017

Best preacher that ever was.

Praise God from whom all blessings flow.  (TIS 768)
It doesn't matter how many years of morning walks I have and it doesn't matter the mood I might be in  when I take them I still cant hold back the  daily greeting to the Lord.  While everything outside seems to remain the same yet every day it brings new joy and a deeper vision and understanding of creation, of life, of God. I can look down the valley to the mountains as if I have never seen that view before and it will greet me anew with its beauty. I can hear the ducks and frogs in the pond as if it were for  the first time and God's glory manifests itself in the changing colours of the sky as the sun rise takes center stage.
Mary Oliver says it like this: Hello, sun in my face. Hello, you who makes the morning and spreads it over the fields - best preacher that ever was.
Grace and peace from the Lord Jesus Christ
Anne, servant of the Lord.

Hello, you who made the morning.