Monday, July 4, 2016

Prepared for anything

Prepare the way of the Lord, make his paths straight. Mark 1:3

I was touched by the early morning,so still, so quiet with a magpie waking the dawn with a note perfect solo and I just sat and engaged.....God and me....a oneness. Its like the whole start of the day is on pause before it lunges into its business and strife.
 As I sat, over and over in my mind roll the words from Psalm 46:
Vocate et videte quomiam ego-somdeus. 'Be still and know that I am God.'
Do you know this is called the war psalm, said before soldiers engaged in battle?
I don't think there is a better way    of entering each new day than to be wrapped up in the love, protection and peace of God, prepared for anything.
Go well into this new day under the protective cover of your God.

Grace and peace from the Lord Jesus Christ.
Anne, servant of the Lord.