Monday, October 26, 2015

The strength of God

Behold I am the Lord. Is anything too difficult for me?  Jeremiah 32:27
Life can be so hard for many people. In my daily round I come across so many who struggle through life due to hardship, illness. loneliness and isolation. For them it can be an endless road of seemingly going nowhere and my heart aches for them. Sometimes, like Job, there is nowhere to go but to God. Sometimes there is nothing left but God.  I received a card many years ago with these words on   it. 'What matters is not the size of the mountain but the strength of the mountain mover.'  So, if it is you or someone you come across who is struggling in life and feeling hopeless, pray that they will get to know the 'mountain mover' where all strength and hope abounds.What was it Jesus said? 'Come to me all who are weary and carrying heavy burdens and I will give you rest.'
Grace and peace from the Lord Jesus Christ
Anne, servant of the Lord.
Waddi Rum Desert  Jordan.