Monday, October 5, 2015

Blessed assurance Jesus is mine.

As it says: 'In all places where I cause my name to be mentioned, I will come to you and bless you.' Exodus 20:24
All my life I have hummed the song we learnt at Sunday school; 'Count your Blessings name them One by One' and every time that song comes to mind its because I have received yet again a blessings from God. I have always wanted to see the blue wrens come to my garden and stay and now they do. Every morning I wake to their call, that lovely trill and they are so happy playing and living in my garden and watching what I am up too as they sit on my kitchen window sill.
I read this poem ( extracts) .A family of Blue Wrens came to play and stayed outside the door. They whistled and sang as they built their nest.......they called at the window with joy and pleasure and pride ......as they flew and chattered and trilled their song I listened with beating heart.
 Can you count your blessings? can you name them one by one?
Grace and peace from the Lord Jesus Christ.
Anne, servant of the Lord