Friday, November 6, 2015

The best gifts

Covert earnestly the best gifts. 1 Corinthians 12:31 (KJV)
Its a glorious fresh morning after a night of soaking rain and that soft mist is hovering in the valleys of the hills and sometimes I think the smallest gifts are the biggest,
:
Gifts such as:
 On my desk calendar given to me by a friend there is a quote for the day that is written larger than the date or
A couple of words of encouragement can brighten a day, change a life.
A cup of tea on a cold day can warm a whole body.
Today the quote said: God puts each fresh morning, each new chance of life into OUR hands, as a gift, to see what we will do with it.
I wonder what you are going to do with your fresh morning?
For starters,I'm off for a walk to spend time with God.........to thank him for his gifts.
Grace and peace from the Lord Jesus Christ.
Anne, servant of the Lord.