Monday, November 16, 2015

He is near

I will never leave you nor forsake you. Hebrews 13:5
So often we can experience the presence of God in our lives if we are just open to it. There is such a thin line between his Spirit and ours and at times when we feel we are standing on sacred ground its like we have one foot on this side of the fine line and one foot on the other or to put it another way its like we are holding hands with God. This feeling has stayed with me for days after a lady I care said something quite profound. This lady has huge issues that have almost destroyed her self image and ruined her life. She sent me a message full of  sadness and loss of hope and no sign of God.   She felt like she was in between a rock and a hard place with no where to go. Then before I could respond she sent another message and that one included a photo, a photo of a beautiful Lilly in flower  growing strong and tall between a rock and a path. She said she didn't know its name except it was gorgeous. What a God moment it was for me. Immediately God gave this image of a gorgeous lady struggling through life and blossoming. And he does know her name.I shared my thoughts with her and she listened in silence and wonder.
Images in life, in nature, have such powerful messages if we keep our minds open and focused, if we keep the Lord near.
Grace and peace from the Lord Jesus Christ.
Anne, servant of the Lord