Monday, April 20, 2015

washed, refreshed,clean.

Wash yourself, make yourself clean. Isaiah 1:16

Remember that old hymn that went something like this....'washed in the blood of the lamb....'

Gardening would have to be one of the most enjoyable recreational activities I do. Its a place that draws me very close to God and its a place where lots of thinking happens, its a place that clears my mind.. However, its also a very dirty activity and always at the end of a gardening session I am covered in sweat and very dirty. My next move is a long hot shower to get refreshed and washed clean and feel like new again. Its a great feeling.
I think that is a pretty good description of what Jesus does for us. He has the power to cleanse us, to clean us up, to wash off the dirt and grime, ready for a fresh start.
Grace and peace from the Lord Jesus Christ.
Anne, servant of the Lord.

Transforming front yard and putting in front steps 2 years ago.