Friday, February 6, 2015

My Father's world

' If anyone is in Christ, there is a new creation.' 2 Corinthians 5:17
I wonder at how you can have an unlimited imagination.God has been creating since time immemorial  yet I cease to see any two sunrises the same, any flower the same, any mountain the same and I suspect if you were to put  grains of sand under a microscope and view them they would all be very different. Even the little sparrow in the garden is different to his brothers and sisters. We have a remarkable, wonderful, awe inspiring God with an unlimited imagination and creativity and in saying that he has created us so individually we can all serve him with the gifts of imagination and creativity that he has given us.  I like this hymn written by Maltbie Babcock with imagination and creativity:
This is my Fathers world, and to my listening ears, all nature sings and around me rings, the music of the spheres. This is my Fathers world, I rest me in the thought, of rocks and trees, of skies and seas, his hands and wonders wrought.
Grace and peace from the Lord Jesus Christ
.
Anne, servant of the Lord