Monday, July 19, 2010

solid faith


' The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer.' Psalm 18:2
I recall walking along the track I walked each day, through an early misty morning, shapes and sizes outlined, a bit 'spooky' yet the sense of presence was very real.
I knew I was on the right path even though I couldn't see it too clearly, I knew because I could feel the solid stone surface under my feet. I knew because even though visibility was just a few feet, God was there, walking this misty morning to, I knew it because I was heading to the east where the light of the day was filtering through striving to reach its morning glory.
I read this profound statement from an unknown person in China:
Faith is putting one's foot down in the mist, and finding a rock.
Grace and peace from the Lord Jesus Christ.
Anne