Monday, July 26, 2010

Look and see......... and live.


'My soul thirsts for God, for the living God.' Psalm 42:2
The glory of the Lord is truly shining all around, almost in every place I look.
Yesterday in church a new lady amongst us was just 'aglow' with every aspect of her worship, engaging, enjoying and so touched. That was so encouraging to see and these past few nights, have you seen the moon? Magnificent, bright,and full. A presence of God.

It is so powerful that we can meet God in all things.

I recall on an out back holiday standing on a sandstone cliff face in the desert and looking God in the face with all I beheld before me.
I like this blessing of welcome: (Iona Community)
May you meet God, in every place,
in every person
and in the depths of your own heart.

Grace and peace from the Lord Jesus Christ

Anne