Friday, May 6, 2022

How good it is to know you Lord.

 Morning after morning he opens my ear that I may hear. Isaiah 50:4

There is something about putting your hand in God's each morning with words of thanks for the new day that is dawning. Some mornings just shout 'God' and today was one of those mornings - beautiful clear blue sky without a cloud in sight, a perfect dome, crisp, fresh air with a touch of frost and autumn leaves covering the ground, fallen, falling from the almost naked trees that I want to kick up as I walk by , letting the child in me loose. How good it is to know you Lord, I rejoice that I am so blessed, and I want at times to shout - go for a walk, be daring  and ski down a sparkling, crystal white slope, count the stars on a clear night, watch the trees change dress's for the autumn - you will see him there saying - 'I am God.'

Peace to those who are far off and peace to those who are near.      Anne, servant of the Lord.

God in the morning .