Friday, February 18, 2022

Hello little ones.

 Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love. Psalm 143:8

I had a real sense that I was living heaven on earth this morning when I was blessed, and blessed and blessed again by the gifts of this new day, gifts of happy, joyful, playful twittering and chatter, little balls of brown and blue feathers on spindly legs, with long upright tails all sounding ever so happy AND, they came into the sacred space. Yes, you know I am talking about the blue wrens and as Macrina Wiederkehr would say, ' heaven and earth became friends and I felt totally claimed by your love.'  At that point into my heart came the words of that lovely hymn: 'Where the whole realm of nature mine, that were a present far to small, love so amazing, so divine, demands my soul, my life my all.'  What is it that speaks to you of God's unfailing love and faithfulness? And what might we miss if we don't have a sacred space? 

Grace and peace from the Lord Jesus Christ,

Anne, servant of the Lord

                                                    Hello you!