Friday, October 23, 2020

Here they are.

 Is anything to wonderful for the Lord? Gen 18 : 14

I wonder sometimes why it is I hardly  see a butterfly. I was pondering this while I was out walking and then, almost unbelievably a mass of white, a mass of hundreds of white things were flying through the air and they were butterflies. They flew towards me and past me and I found myself stationary and in awe and saying, 'what just happened then.'  I had never seen anything like it. I think God was listening to my ponderings and with a chuckle said to himself, 'I will show you butterflies!'  Ann Levin wrote: 'You  do not have to look for anything, just look. You do not have to listen for specific sounds, just listen. You do not have to accomplish anything, just be. And in the looking, and the listening and the being, find me, (God.)

May the Lord of Peace himself give you peace at all times and in all ways.

Anne, servant of the Lord

                                                                  And one took a rest