Monday, October 26, 2020

and love, joy, hope like flowers

 The tide of time shall never, his covenant remove; his name shall stand forever, that name to us is love. TIS 275

As I look out the window at a wet day my surrounds are like living in a park. Lush green grass and everywhere in the garden flowers are springing up all over the place. Flowers in all their beauty and glory - Roses, Sweet Peas, Grandmother's Bonnets, Forget-me-nots sprinkling around like confetti , Azalais, Dutch Iris, none dressed the same, all showering us with their beauty and all washed afresh with streams of rain drops,  and the Pee Wees, bless them,  are  scratching the wet earth for worms to feed their family. Its a joyful and peaceful scene and  I get a sense that despite the crisis in our world there is hope and that hope shone when I found myself singing the words of a hymn; He shall come down like showers upon the fruitful earth and love, joy, hope like flowers spring in his path to birth. (TIS 275)

May the Lord of Peace himself give you peace at all times and in all ways.

Anne, servant of the Lord.

                                  Grandmothers bonnet's and sprinkling of forget-me- nots