Monday, August 26, 2019

Go out with determination

Because the Lord helps me, I will not be dismayed, therefore I have set my face like flint to do his will, and I have known that I will triumph. Isaiah 50:7 (TLB)
We know we have the help of the Lord at anytime because he is on our side so why is it we dismay? How blessed we are to be in a situation where we can know this right to the depth of our heart that God is always present, always in what we do in his name. We sometimes say in tricky situations: Grit your teeth and get on with it, or bite the bullet and just do it and what I like about Isaiah is he juts does that with a great sense of determination . ' I will set my face like flint and do his will.'
When we have matters of 'dismay' in our day we have the promise of God's help so whatever might come your way, go for it, with determination, God will be there holding your hand.
Grace and peace from the Lord Jesus Christ.
Anne, servant of the Lord.
In the hands of God