Friday, February 8, 2019

Oh, this is joy

Oh Lord, I love the house in which you dwell, and the place where your glory abides. Psalm 26.8
It couldn't be a more perfect day making. The sky is blue with a few white clouds about. The white cockatoos are on the lawn looking for seed and the magpie warbles in the background calling in the day.The deep purple  rose bud that opens bit by bit over the day offering a rich perfume of memories. The deep green and red of the king parrots, The busy pee-wee gathering worms for the family and after recent rain the earth is fresh and green.  I  reflect on the presence of God in all I see and feel that 'warmth' that 'love' within my heart..
(anon) Oh, this is life! Oh, this is joy! My God to find thee so; thy face to see, thy voice to hear and all thy love to know.
Grace and peace from the Lord Jesus Christ.
Anne, servant of the Lord.
The white cockatoo looking for seed in the grass.