Friday, February 15, 2019

God's created world

He is the God who made the world and everything in it. Acts 17:24
I still marvel at the mysteries of God. Those things that set our mind in motion like the acorn on the tree with their  caps on and how they become a full blown oak tree covered in acorns, a feast for the parrots, a delight for children to crunch the dried ones underfoot and mysteries like why do the eucalyptus trees shed their bark, reveling a smooth,  white trunk. How do they know when the time is right to do that, let alone when a tree knows its time to change into their autumn dress. So many mysteries that speak to us of God and his created world.
I read these lovely words by  M.D.Bascock. 'This is my fathers world; he shines in all that's fair. In the rustling grass I hear him pass: he speaks to me everywhere.'
Grace and peace from the Lord Jesus Christ.
Anne, servant of the Lord
How does the eucalyptus tree know when to shed its bark.