Friday, February 22, 2019

See his fingerprints

For your steadfast love  is before my eyes, and I walk in faithfulness to you. Ps 26:3
What a magnificent moon there has been in the night sky these last few days. Perfectly round, its mountains visible and its shine sneaking in an out of grey thin clouds. To look up and see it is a wow factor. Then in the light of day, as if caught unawares of the coming change of seasons, there was a tree covered in thick green foliage and from a closer look there were some branches of changing colour, bright red leaves. A faithful God who night after night brings out the moon and season after season brings out his glory. Patsy Clairmont wrote these words: ' Experience God in many different ways - I could see his handiwork. The bible says  that the heavens declare his glory and I see the glorious things about God. I could see his fingerprints of creation and I feel these fingerprints inside my own heart.' 
Grace and peace from the Lord Jesus Christ.
Anne, servant of the Lord.
Autumn coming.......ever faithful God.