Friday, February 9, 2018

Suffer the little children.

This little light of mine I'm going to make it shine, make it shine, make it shine. (Children's chorus)
I just love the innocence of children yet they hold a wisdom as if they have been here on this earth before. My grandson started school this year and was very excited about that. He is enrolled in a Catholic school, his family wanting religious education , uniforms and all that goes with those principles so there he is, first day at school. I asked him did he have a good day. He was very excited. 'Loved the new friends he can make, loved his teacher, loved every bit of it. Then he said with double the excitement. 'The best bit of all. Do you know what that is?' I  said 'no.' The best bit is they know about Jesus. He is here at this school as well as at your church!!.'  I thank God for that timeless blessing that he is safe in God's care. How precious it is to nurture the children into faith. Life's path will have many valleys and mountains but the strength of the Lord will be their stay.
Grace and peace from the Lord Jesus Christ
Anne, servant of the Lord.
Baptism day.