Monday, February 12, 2018

stopped in our tracks

For your steadfast love is before my eyes. Psalm 26:3
Numerous times in a day we have God encounters be they through people or creation. Sometimes they just stop us in our tracks  and we feel we are on sacred ground. Other times its in hindsight that we felt God had just been walking with us. God encounters. God moments. How precious. I was coming home from my walk and stopped to chat to a lady. She was taken by my 'Genna' dog. She patted her and talked to her and said.' Look at that lovely colouring, the waves in her hair, and her ears, those lovely curls all over them. What a beautiful creature......only God could create something like this.' I was in the moment of her admiring my dog, like a mother with a child and not expecting God to come into the conversation from a near stranger and there he was, right in the conversation, present.  Such encounters just lift our spirits up a notch and draw us into awareness.
Sr Stan says: 'God, teach me what is sacred within my day as I tread on holy ground.' 
 Grace and peace from the Lord Jesus Christ
Anne,servant of the Lord.
Genna has a ministry of her own.