Friday, December 22, 2017

Come tarry with me.

And he walks with me and he talks with me and he tells me I am his own. And the joy we share as we tarry there, non other has ever known.( Christian song)
I  often  hear this song  when I have Elvis singing  gospel music  on the CD in the car but it rings quieter in my heart when I am out walking. The perfume of the dew laden grass, and the absolute delight of hearing the small voice of a blue wren tucked away amidst the dense growth of a bush and the melodious solo  of the black bird. Sounds and sights of summer often broken in this Christmas season by the perpetual harassing cry of the baby Galahs pestering their mothers for more food, and more food. I thank God for such sights and sounds.  I cherish this time of the day walking  with God,talking to God, every morning. What joy and what a privilege to be able to share it..  This Christmas I find I am thanking God more and more for Jesus. May your Christmas be one of joy as you 'tarry' with Jesus and may you be the light that shines for many, leading others to Emmanuel......the God who is with us......always.
God's peace and blessings for this precious season.
Anne, servant of the Lord.

sounds of  an Australian Christmas